Friday, October 29, 2010

Have a little Faith

I'm so lazy to blog D: but haven't blogged for days. So where do I start?

EXAMS ARE OVER! I'm so happy and excited for the holidays! But not Sundays. Gonna start badminton soon. Screw you.

Anywaysss, I didn't really study much tho during the exam period. Normally I would study past 3 in the morning, now I can't even go past 10 without yawning. I watched alot of television and slept at 10, woke up at 10. It was so nice. Oh how I loved those days (:

DAMNIT! I'm so freaked out about the results. I didn't really study much. DAMNIT! Should've studied harder. OH WELL!

sigh. I don't know whats gotten into Mei Ping. D: ARE YOU DEAD YET? Missing school for 3 days during the exams.

So I guess it's time for the results now. I'm so worried. I really really don't wanna get bad grades D: I really wanna do good this term. Actually, everyone wants to do good every term. :/ DAMNIT! There are tons of smart people in my class.

ciao for now ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment