Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The world is going nowhere.

HEYOOOOOO!

So today was not boring but instead superrr tiring.
Went to ou with Joey from 11 something till 5 ;D
We shopped and I bought 2 dresses and 1 bangle that surprisingly, was quite expensive for so little stuff.
Then we watched ' Charlie St. Cloud'
OMGOSH it is sooooooo nice
Anddddd, Zac Effron is like sooo superrr HOT!
We didn't plan on watching a movie but we had alot of time left, so yeah.
I can't wait to go out again with Joey.
She picked all the nice stuff for me (:
THANK YOUUUU! ((:


After that, we went back to her place and I learned how to play the ukelele.
It's not as simple as it looks.
Actually okay la , it's just that my finger damn retarded. ;D
It was fun.

I'm so glad to be home and clean.
Mostly clean.
My feet is so sore right now.
We walked back and forth in the mall.
OHH and did I mention that Fazrini and Mardiana were there too ;D
How awesome was that?(:

You've turned to dust. And slowly, you will fade away from my life. I'm just waiting for that day now.
I'm pretty satisfied now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment