Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

well, maybe I'm 30 minutes too late. (:


Sooooo, 2011 huh. I guess I'll have to deal with that fact :/ I don't know why I'm not satisfied with 2010. As well as everyone else, I don't really want 2010 to be over cause I don't want 2011 to start :/ Doesn't make sense right? I know. I'm kinda worried. I don't even know what I'm worried about.. Weird, I know.

I'm so not looking forward to morning session that's for sure. Not really a big fan of waking up at 6. Especially when I've been waking up late for the past few years.

I should just stop frowning and try to enjoy. Okay, so are you excited for school? ;D

I started Tumblr, so follow me! haha. I was bored (:

I wanna be in the same class as Irene! D: Hopefully next year we will! (: She's gonna be like extra smart surrounded with all the Angsana nerds ;D HEEEEE!

i'm bored ): Jezzey is so irritating -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment