Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sometimes in life we don't always feel like a winner;

err, I started baking like a few days ago. Can't stop ): Anddd, it's like awesome. But I burnt my apple crumble today. nasty.

So if you have a sweet tooth for pies, brownies, cupcakes and even cookies. CALL MEEEE! ;DD

The holidays have been sooooo boring lately. I only went out ONCE with Fazriny to Curve and we watched Rapunzel. It was hilarious. And the guy sitting next to me( I know what you're thinking, cute and hunky eh? WRONG! not even bloody close-he was in his late 40s, disgusting and laughs like Santa Claus) was even more hilarious, according to Fazriny. He was PICKING HIS NOSE. Andd, not in a way where he was trying not to be seen. It was some intense digging man, like he was going through a coal mine. EEEEEE.

Speaking of Santa, Christmas is like next week. Super excited. BUT! I'm so disappointed I haven't gone out yet for Christmas shopping. DDDD:

you disgust me, bitch.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment