Sunday, February 8, 2009

Being afraid means you have something precious to lose!

Always and Forever
I love my friends,
I love them all,
through thick and thin,
to have and to hold,
I'll love them forever,
no matter how small.
They'll be in my heart,
my love last forever,
and runs deep through our souls,
I will always be grateful,
whatever may happen.
As memories fade,
our love shines through,
none can compare,
this love that we have,
will always be true.
Always and Forever
A very dear friend
Original
Original,
Indescribable,
Perfect,
Never the wrong way,
Always saying ok.
Loyal and truthful,
Always there beside you,
Surely useful,
Help make things right,
Squeezing you out of situations,
Will be there,
Day and night,
The feeling never burns.
Best friends like no other,
Older,
Younger,
It doesn't matter,
When they're beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment