Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Keep It To Yourself

He says he's so in love, I hope he's right


Well, I haven't been blogging for like a week i guess? Yeah, I was really really lazy. School is quite tough. I mean exams are really near and I can't handle the pressure, at least not now.

I actually thought that today was 30/9/10 OO: and I wrote that on the temporary library card. HAHAH. And yesterday I wrote 29/9/10 in my maths book. I'm so outdated ;D HAHA. get it? no? okay ):

Y'know I seriously don't know what to blog about but then it's like I don't want to be like some people that do not update their blog for like a month or two. ;)

So I shall talk about homework! AHHH! I've been finsihing my homework nowadays. Thanks to Audrey. Cause she's always doing her homework so somehow, I don't know how, I also follow her and do my homework. IT FEELS GOOD! ;D

There are a few embarassing things that happened to me last week but somehow I just can't remember what it is. OH WELL. Too bad for you then ;D hehehhehe.

I wish I had a friend that would always understand me. To be my best buddy. Able to talk about anything anytime and knows whats going on in my mind. Some one I could cry to. Someone that is willing to listen to me for once. Someone that would be there for me ALWAYS.

If only it existed :/

I can't remember when was the last time you thought of someone else instead of yourself, or maybe in this matter, me.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment